Medium temperature refrigerating chambers are intended for storage and cooling of food, medicines, wine and other products in the temperature range from +14°С to до −5°С. They are widely used in commerce, pharmaceutical industry, sphere of services. They are assembled of 40, 50, 60 and 80 mm thick sandwich panels. They are designed for indoor and outdoor installation. The prefabricated-demountable refrigerating chambers can be manufactured either in standard sizes, or can be custom made according to the individual design.
Low temperature refrigerating chambers, maintaining the temperature from −5°С to −35°С. Such chambers are used for freezing and storage of the frozen products. They are mainly used for the storage of food products (meat, fish, frozen vegetables and fruit). For the purpose of energy saving, freezing chambers are assembled of sandwich panels having the thickness of 100 mm and more. The special improved system of tongue-and-groove junction provides quick mounting of the chamber avoiding the "cold bridges".
Shock-freeze chambers are assembled of polyurethane foam sandwich panels having the thickness of 150 mm and more. They are intended to maintain the temperature from −25°С to −35°С. The shock freezing allows to store food products for long time without losing their nutritional and gustatory qualities. High thermal insulation properties of the sandwich panels, the elimination of "cold bridges" due to the unique design of the panel joints, significantly increase the efficiency of the operation of refrigerating units and provide the deep freezing of products within 1-1,5 hours.
Chambers for flowers
Refrigerating chambers for flowers are designed for the storage of flowers and bouquets in optimal temperature conditions. Due to such storage conditions, the cut plants remain fresh several times longer. On demand, the ProfHolod company’s experts can design a chamber of any size and configuration.
Холодильные камеры с солнечными панелями
Refrigerating chambers from the manufacturer
Refrigerating chambers are the constructions made of polyurethane foam (PUR, PIR) sandwich panels, used for goods storage at low temperature and are assembled with the use of shaped profiles (flashings). Refrigerating chambers are represented in several types depending on the maintained temperature: refrigerating, freezing, and shock-freeze chambers. The chambers are produced according to the dimensions given by the customer. Installation of separate, isolated sections is possible inside the chambers.
Prefabricated-demountable refrigerating chambers
Prefabricated refrigerating chambers are assembled of ProfHolod’s polyurethane foam (PUR, PIR) sandwich panels. The special junction locking profile of tongue-and-groove type provides the easy and quick assembly (and disassembly) of the appropriate configuration chamber. The junction lock’s design provides the complete thermal and hydro insulation of the room. The prefabricated-demountable chambers can be used for the storage of products either at medium, or at low temperature. For the medium temperature chambers the 80 mm thick panels are used, and for the freezing ones – 100 mm.
The prefabricated-demountable refrigerating chamber can be produced practically in any configuration. The simplicity of assembly and disassembly creates the possibility to change the chamber location or to modify its dimensions.
Advantages of ProfHolod’s refrigerating chambers
- Individual size
Refrigerating chambers are produced according to the individual dimensions. For the customer’s convenience, the standard dimension scale and the price list were elaborated. Basing on them, one can have the idea of an approximate cost of the individually sized chamber.
- All the materials are of in house production
- ProfHolod’s sandwich panels for refrigerating chambers are manufactured with the use of the foam polyurethahe PUR or the fire-proof polyisocyanurate PIR filler – insulators with the lowest heat conduction coefficient among the common heat insulating materials (k=0,022W/ m2*K). The foam polyurethahe (PUR, PIR) is produced from European components by Dow Chemical.
- For the outer layers of the sandwich panels used for refrigerating chambers, we use the 0,5-0,7 mm thick galvanized steel coated with the polyester paint. Such a casing prevents the mildew, stain, fungus and other undesirable consequences after the operation in difficult conditions.
- The standard color of the panels is white (RAL9003). Different colors are available for the panels within the RAL catalogue.
- Sandwich panel joints are of tongue-and-groove type and have a unique configuration which effectively prevents the "cold bridges" and allows to assembly the chamber easily.
- The appropriate kit of shaped profiles (flashings) is made for every chamber for its reliable and quick mounting.
- Availability of the in house manufactured refrigeration doors and PVC strip curtains
ProfHolod company has developed and manufactures a wide range of refrigeration doors for various temperature conditions, opening types and sizes. Installing the transparent PVC strip curtain in the door aperture helps to reduce noticeably the energy consumption caused by the frequent door opening.
- Refrigerating chambers calculation program
In order to minimize panel waste, we have developed the special refrigerating chambers calculation program, which takes into account the particularities of the mounting and of the dimensions of the chamber.
Advantages of ProfHolod company
- Quick and comfortable service
- All the products are certified and pass the strict quality control
- The product range is in a continuous enlargement and improvement and is not limited within the standard dimensions
- Only high quality materials, progressive European technologies and equipment are used in the production
ProfHolod company is the manufacturer of the refrigeration chambers meeting all technical and hygienic requirements.
The use of high quality materials, the newest European equipment, high professional competence and attentive approach to the customer’s needs – all this guarantees long service life of the ProfHolod’s products.